How to Renew Your Membership
EWGA members need to renew their membership annually. To renew your membership online, do the following:
- Go to www.ewga.com.
- Click on "Sign In" in the green bar at the top of the page.
- On the "Login" page enter your email address and password and click Go.
- On the next page click "Membership Renewal" in the list of links on the left side of the page.
- The page that opens will show your membership renewal as an open order. To renew, click the "Pay Open Orders" button.
- The next page will show your order again in the form of an invoice. Click the checkbox next to your membership renewal line item. If more than one order appears on this page, just check the box next to line that shows "Dues Renewal".
- Click the "Next" button that appears below the invoice.
- On the next page, select an amount if you wish to donate to the EWGA Foundation, or click the button "Not Today." Then click "Next."
- On the following page, enter your credit card information and then click "Next."
- Review your billing address information and click "Next."
- Review your invoice, then click "Pay Now."
- On the following page click "Done."
You will be emailed a confirmation of your renewal. The number on the confirmation is NOT your membership number. Your EWGA ID number will not change.
Click here for more info